European Wine Collective ('EWC') takes your right to privacy seriously.
COLLECTION OF DATA & USE
When contacting EWC through a web form you may be asked to provide contact details including Name, Email Address and Phone Number. As on many websites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
EWC does not sell your data and will make every effort to prevent your data being made available to third parties without your consent, unless:
2) your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
3) a service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
4) pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
5) it is found that your use of this site violates the site editor's policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the site editor to protect the site editor's legal rights and/or property; or
6) this site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this web site to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS FEATURES
The Google Analytics tracking code and similar provides information about our visitors growing habits utilising a number of google services including Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Adwords. Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertiser Features we use through any other available means or through the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy through an announcement on the site.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this website, please feel free to contact the site administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 02 9699 6700.